Though BBA course can be done from any college, but BBA from PIC means to invent a competent personality in himself/herself. BBA Course in PIC is very unique and career oriented.
In PIC, we prepare BBA students for a career in management accounting, banking, financial management & information system. In PIC the BBA classes enhance the capability of each student by shaping his/her mind to think in a realistic and scientific manner. This approach develops their introspection power and they cherish their dreams.
This course has been designed in three folds -
- Firstly, our classes are conducted with a purpose to achieve excellent marks in university exams and construct excellent academic career which is useful in higher education, research, teaching etc.
- Secondly, we teach BBA subjects co-relating, and extending to IAS, RAS, SSC, Bank, CAT, MAT, CMAT and other competitive exams. So students become aware and competent to face these exams along with their graduation. Creative answer writing skills are also developed which are required in university exams and IAS, RAS competition exams also.
- PIC students are transformed into a very confident and creative as an personal entrepreneur.PIC teaching learning process is student-centric, thus pro-active from students point of view. The interactive activities transform students into confident, analytical, innovative, creative and communicative in spoken & written both ways
Limited Seats : 90
Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination of any recognized state board/CBSE/ICSE.
The screening of the students is done on the basis of marks obtained at 10+12 level and admission is given on the basis of merit.
- PIC has evolved unique teaching-learning process in BBA Instead of giving lectures and making students passive listener. PIC teachers have adopted student-centric teaching methodology focusing on interactive classes.
- For it, various methods like searching keywords in a sentence, key concepts in paragraph, asking the students themselves to solve the objective type questions from a chapter, analyzing the concepts of the chapter, inspiring students to give presentations, assessing daily in an informal way and fortnightly in a form of OMR test.
- We believe that when teaching, learning and evaluation go simultaneously then education becomes effective creative and enjoyable.
- Special attention is provided to develop analytical thinking among students (for the competitions like: IAS & RAS) which can be shaped through interactive classes, group discussions, open house discussions, debates and creative answer writing practices.
- Every step of our students is taken to transform the mind into a critical thinker by analyzing, reflecting, opinion making and expressing entity with a natural behavior.
- BBA course also includes research practices which provide better opportunities to initiate the research project work at the graduation level as a part of internship for 45 days. This develops the research attitude of the students and they venture into unfamiliarly areas of the education & corporates. This improves students' managerial & leadership skills.
BBA Course also includes industrial visits in many industries which provides a practical exposure to our students. In past years, our students visited many industries like: Hero Motocrop, Tilona barefoot college, Parle Industry, Mongini Cakes, Saleem Handmade Paper, Domino's and so on.
Excellent University Results
Our BBA students have brought laurels to PIC though their outstanding results.
Our students have achieved very good marks in theoretical as well as in practical papers like: Law-84 marks, Quantitative Techniques-82 marks and 82 marks in Business & Management and so on.
- The students of BBA are not only confined to achieving good marks but also added another feather in the cap by cracking various competitions.
- There are regular training & placement activities in the college which help the students to find their future in various jobs. The result of these activities are that many students got placed in various companies & MNC's like: Infosys, Genpact, Deustche bank, OPPO, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Teleperformance, Safe Express Logistics Corporation and so on.
Scope of BBA
The Bachelor of Business Administration prepares students for a career in business and management besides students can also prepare for various competitions and further studies like M.B.A, other technical courses and other competitive exams.
PIC provides additional classes for Maths, Reasoning, English & GK which are useful in almost all the types of competitions, even in cracking CAT. The students become able to choose their career confidently.
Career for BBA Students
• Manager of their own business
• Manager in a corporate
• Company Secretary
• Bank PO
• Bank Clerk
• Insurance sector
• SSC (Custom Officer, Excise Officer, CBI etc.)
• Statistical Officer
• Statistical Investigator
• Accountant, LDC
• Police Sub-Inspector etc.
BBA course at PIC also provides research practices which include better opportunities to initiate the research project work at graduation level. This develops the research attitude in the students and they venture into unfamiliar areas of the education.This improves students' management skills.
Top Academic Programmes After BBA Graduation
MBA / Master of Business Administrator
This is one of the most seeking career choice for BBA graduates. Many institutes are offering MBA degrees with specialization H.R., Marketing, Finance, Logistics etc. that are ideal for BBA graduates. PCGE prepares students for CAT (entrance test for MBA) by providing specific competition classes.
MCA / Master of Computer Application
With the IT boom dominating Indian economy, computer applications and IT industry has emerged as one of the most lucrative career options available to BBA degree holders. MCA is an ideal academic programme for the students who want to pursue their higher studies in this domain.
Technical short-term courses
BBA graduates who are looking for a skill based educational opportunity can take up short-term courses like: SAP, JAVA, SQL, .NET, Financial Accounting, PGDM and others. These courses will help them develop necessary skill set required to take up technical job profiles with ease.